Job Title: Junior Graphics Installer
Industry: Large Format Graphics & Signage
Salary: Up to £22k - dependant on experience
*This is a great opportunity for a junior person within the large format and / or signage industries to join an established, successful company in Bristol and to train on the job*
My client is a market leader in producing large format graphics, signage and exhibition graphics to various sectors. They are on the lookout for permanent full-time Installers Mate's to join the installations team and support their lead Installers. This is a great opportunity to learn on the job and develop into a Senior / lead installer.
Day to day duties include finishing and applying all work for these projects to a high standard. Some production and will be required and working alongside a Senior Installer on installations. We are looking for a team player, able to work against tight deadlines and willing to be flexible when needed.
Minimum Skills & Qualifications
- Some experience within the large format and / or signage industries within an installation capacity
- The ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- A good eye for detail
- Able to re-organise personal workloads to accommodate changes in deadlines
- Ability to motivate others
- A professional attitude to work
- Must hold a valid driving licence
- Be in a commutable distance to Bristol as the role requires you to load up @ 7am in Bristol
Apply via the link or contact Louise @ Kairos Recruitment if you want more information on 0203 603 3829
KEY WORDS: installers mate, installation, Installer, signage, large format, production assistant, junior production, Bristol, installers mate, installation, Installer, signage, large format, production assistant, junior production, Bristol.