NEW VACANCY! (PK6871)
KEY ACCOUNT ADVISOR / CUSTOMER SERVICES
(Please Contact Me For Further Location Details)
Up to £30K + 25 days holiday + Benefits
You will be required to work 4 hours on a Saturday, not every weekend but on a rota basis with 2 other members of staff - for 4 hours and if you work a Saturday you get the following Friday afternoon off
Our client is a specialist in the manufacture of high quality conventional corrugated packaging. They are now looking to recruit a Key Account Advisor / Customer Services to join their team. You will manage the core key customers within the companies top P&L Accounts and achieve the highest degree of customer retention and levels of customer satisfaction.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Apply legal norms and Group policy in matters relating to Quality, Security and Environment.
- Account ownership you will be driven by a set of KPIs
- Support projects / customers requirements
- Management and monitoring of orders to ensure fulfilment of conditions including, Quantities, prices, delivery times, etc.
- Co-ordinate actions to meet customers' needs.
- Ensure customer requests are met, including: claims, samples, sketches, specifications, offers, general information, website training.
- Preparation of offers and estimates for customers.
- Entering of orders in the system (SAP) or other systems identified
- Commercial attention to and monitoring of certain customers designated by the Regional Commercial and Sales Manager with the aim of maximising their sales volume and added value.
- Co-ordinate actions with the different company areas to optimise customer deliveries (loads, lots, priorities)
- Attend meetings, together with the Customer Services Manager, sales team and Regional Commercial and Sales Manager.
- Complete and ensure the reliability of the data in the commercial customer databases.
- Provide the Logistics Department with information to determine stock policy in relation to your customers.
- Monitoring of stock in relation to your customers.
- Co-operate with Customer Services Manager and sales team in preparing and monitoring account plans.
- Monitoring of collections and seek approval for cost control.
- Manage returns of merchandise and the corresponding credit notes.
- Create manufacturing / cost datasheets and other monitoring information if necessary.
- Fulfil and promote Health and Safety norms within your job.
- Daily monitoring of service delivery and communication between customer and sourced providers of services e.g. Transport and Transport Planning providers.
- Regularly work with Despatch department to ensure excellent attention to detail with Stock and Orders Management.
- Regularly work with Quality department to ensure excellent attention to detail with customer feedback and resolution.
- Run the Excel Schedule and Inventory Model daily to interpret customers schedule and plan manufacturing orders and deliveries to support the customer's manufacturing needs.
- Ensure the Schedule and Inventory Model process is run by customers planning demands if applicable
- Ensure the parameters within the Schedule and Inventory Model are accurate reflecting the current operating conditions of both manufacturing processes at the company and customers.
- Become an Excel Schedule and Inventory Model expert.
- Ensure the Customer enjoys working with the company as a supplier by managing a defined set of KPI's.
- Measure OTIF daily and report daily on any variances with actions to customers' requirements
- Measure Stock levels in pallets at customer's and the company.
- Take note of the maximum figure and suggest action as necessary to prevent stock exceeding target at 2 sites.
- Record all invoice and credit query's and ensure resolved within 10 working days.
- Record all concerns raised by customers and monitor for repeat concerns.
- Raise these as an issue to the management team to find resolution.
- Manage aged inventory rules
- KPI monitoring will change as required
- Manage to Quality queries and SLA's
- Please note customer requirements vary by customer