NEW VACANCY! (SN7007)
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - SIGNS AND GRAPHICS
£Open (Depending on Experience) + Pension + Holidays + Bank Holidays
Our client based in the North West is one of the leading manufacturers of signs and graphics, their product range includes: signage, wall wraps, fleet graphics and vehicle wraps.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- To provide sales support and assist with key account growth through ownership and delivery of account activities.
- * Manage account activity, engaging with clients and employees both internally and externally.
- Develop and maintain client relationships at all levels by engaging with them via direct meetings, online meetings, email and phone.
- Understand the needs and behaviours of your client, demonstrate an effective, accurate and proactive plan to manage expectations and meet their objectives.
- Deliver projects on time and on budget regardless of value.
- Attend client facing meetings if required.
- Contribute and prepare performance content for account reviews.
- Create all production instructions / works admin in line with client quotations and purchase orders.
Experience / Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience of working in the Signs and / or Graphics industry.
- Knowledge of working or Clarity could be a distinct advantage although not essential.
- Successful record in Customer Service focused roles (demonstrating adding value and account growth).
- A good understanding of Microsoft office and CRM processes.
- Experience working with a diverse range of market sectors.
- Able to demonstrate commercial agility and risk awareness.
- Good listening skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to negotiate.
- Ability to create and build strong relationships both internally and externally.
To apply for the role please send a copy of your CV