NEW VACANY! (PK7030)
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
WEST MIDLANDS - (please contact me for further location details)
£EXCELLENT BASIC SALARY + 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Free Breakfast Each Day
PLEASE NOTE: the salary level is approximate; our client is happy to train up candidates where you will develop through the business overtime
Our client is a well-established, independent distributor of packaging consumables based in the West Midlands.
They are looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to join their team, the mission for the role is to ensure customer retention by providing an appropriate level of care for every customer through timely execution of account management administration, and to support and assist the external salesperson to accomplish the sales strategy for the territory.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Load sales orders
- Resolve customer queries and complaints
- Complete account reviews in line with targets
- Assist with (or manage if appropriate) new opportunities arising from account reviews and face to face sales visits
- Carry out stock-counts and all other account admin required
- Carry out proactive customer contact activity to meet customer contact targets
- Book customer appointments for the external salesperson to meet customer face to face contact targets
- Produce sales reports
- Assist other KAM's as necessary
- Uphold the company values.
- Help team members to ensure that the team's daily workload is completed.
- Achieve any rocks and measures targets that you are given.
- Respect and comply with company policies and processes.
- Engage in the process of continual improvement by suggesting improvements and proactively cooperating with changes.
- Develop your product and market knowledge to a level that is appropriate to your role.
- Engage with and fully internalise any training provided and use it to become more effective in your role.
- Drive your personal development though self-directed learning and training in order to become more effective in your role.
- Assist with crisis resolution by going the extra mile when required.
- Undertake any additional reasonable duties as requested from time to time.