50% office based. 50% Filed/Home based.
We are working with a dynamic and successful sales and marketing company which has been established for over 70 years. Their product range and service focuses on designing and producing high quality branded labels, tickets, bags, packaging along with an extensive range of promotional items at highly competitive prices. They have a very wide customer base, but specialise in supplying to the garment industry, promotional industry, mid to top end retailers and charities across the world, but predominantly in the UK.
They have experienced a recent surge in business, with sales doubling in recent years, and are looking to continue to drive this forward. This results driven company has a strong integrity and quality ethic at all levels.
They are looking for someone who is equally results drive, with a hunger for new business and excellent account development skills.
Key elements of this account management and development role will include:
- responsible for key work to maximise sales, including client meetings, phone calls including following up mailshots, and networking via exhibitions and social media
- winning new accounts and growing existing accounts
- responsible for sales plans and achieving sales targets
- responsible for large/complex projects from enquiry to production order placement
- working with an administrator in the best way to complete all sales and purchasing tasks relating to each customer order
- planning and co-ordinating the work schedule;
- responsible for resolving complex client issues
If you are looking to join a friendly, positive team, with a family feeling in a very busy working environment then this is the role for you.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com