LATEST VACANCY! (PK7120)
LABELS SALES EXECUTIVE - LOGISTICS/ AUTOMOTIVE & HEALTHCARE MARKETS
£35K+ Commission + Company Car + Pension + Phone / Laptop + Profit Related Bonus
Our Client is a well-established European market leader in manufacturing of barcode & RFID labels. They are currently looking for a home based labels Sales Executive, who has experience and a proven track record selling self adhesive, durable labels, thermal transfer and digital printed labels into UK markets. The role will be primarily home based with occasional travel to the UK offices. You will be allocated accounts according to geography, and will be expected to cover the whole of the UK in search for new clients.
The ideal candidate will have some market knowledge in Logistics, Automotive and Pharmaceutical or Healthcare sectors. Any additional understanding of data capture, barcode readers, printers, scanners etc will also be useful.
They will possess a positive attitude with a strong desire to succeed and be motivated to progress their career.
- To win new business that meets the agreed criteria (location, margin & market sector) to be discussed in the interview
- Carry out in depth market research to establish potential prospects/customers
- The role is focussed on establishing new business gains in the UK with a view to establishing long term 'partnerships' with companies.
- Report to Sales Director
- Attend sales meetings
- Produce analysis and visit reports
- Contribute to the overall sales and business strategy of the business
In addition, the candidate will be able to demonstrate that they have the potential to be an outstanding Sales Executive with exceptional communication skills.