NEW VACANCY! (PK7041)
LAMINATOR / TEAM LEADER
Hours: 3 rotating shifts, Monday to Friday (6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm / 10pm - 6am)
Our client is in an exciting growth period adding the latest high capacity production lines for new products into their established manufacturing site.
They currently require an experienced Machine Operator with Team Leader experience or potential to step into a role overseeing the newly formed team and to help build and grow the team as the business expands further.
Reporting to the Plant Manager the successful candidate will need to have a continuous improvement mindset and a focus on health & safety.
- Producing High Quality Products to the highest possible standard as per Job Specifications, while working within a Team where continuous improvements in Quality and Efficiency are the norm, Satisfying the Customer while working in a safe manner are the main goals.
- Continual learning all aspects of the process including, reading job cards, and loading the materials onto the machine, updating the computer system and inspection the quality of the product while running.
- To test sample product off the machine for Quality Assurance, performing various tests on various products in accordance with the product specifications, and reporting back to the coating operators all relevant test results, also recording and filing all test results as per specification.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Previous experience in a high volume manufacturing environment is desired
- Flexographic print, lamination, due cutting or other print finishing experience will be valuable in this role.
- A record of achieving targets set including quality, waste and efficiency
- Good attention to detail and naturally follows processes and procedures exactly
- Able to demonstrate making continuous improvement in similar roles, preferably within a Company considered to be best in class
- Knowledge of implementing problem solving techniques / quality tools
- Team player who has a flexible approach within the team and is able to mentor and guide other members
- Demonstrates good standards of housekeeping and work area disciplines
- Computer literate and able to transact data accurately