This leader in wide format printing is seeking an experienced Large Format Instalations Project Lead.
The Installation Lead is responsible for the planning, execution and management of our clients’
installation projects. They are the face of the company during the Installation process, liaising
directly with the Client and managing all aspects of the tasks using a team of operatives.
The Installation lead will liaise internally, directly with the Installation Manager for workloads and
diary organisation. They will also be required to liaise with the Client Services team and externally
with Install operatives and external suppliers, whilst managing the flow of information to ensure
timely and efficient delivery of the installation for their customers, to their exact requirements,
maximising margin and delivering exceptional customer service.
· Primary Responsibilities
· Drive and manage the planning and execution of Installation projects for the business as directed by the Installation Manager
· Manage Installation ‘jobs’
· Organise and direct suitable crews for all requirements to meet both skill and commercial requirements
Actively maximise margin at every stage of the workflow, ensuring that the best, most efficient methods and materials are used whilst meeting or exceeding client requirements.
Knowledge and Experience
· Print production / customer service experience essential.
· A good knowledge of the Digital Print market.
· A very broad level of experience in Installation of the varied range of products that areused in the large format display industry
Skills and Abilities
· Ability to manage a team, supporting team members
· Good organisation skills in pressurised environments with the ability to escalate when appropriate
· Ability to manage large and / or complex bespoke Installation projects
· Ability to multi-task and utilise resources to execute tasks within a deadline-oriented environment with tight timelines
· Excellent attention to detail and a record of maintaining high quality standards
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Must hold full current UK driving license ·
IPAF and PASMA licenses ·
CSCS site operative certificate