A well established and leading producer of large format print services is currently looking to recruit an experienced large format Print Finisher who also has experience witth Zund
You will be responsible for finishing high quality large format prints using a variety of machines and substrates. Previous experience is essential, and you will ideally currently be working in a similar role.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The finishing department is a key section of the production facility ensuring that customers campaigns and event products arrive finished, trimmed and able to be installed or used correctly. You will be responsible for finishing and collating printed or supplied products according to job bag and campaign specifications. You will be working as part of a finishing team that works across multiple material types, large and small format items, 3D structures, using a variety of standard finishing machinery. You will work closely with, account and production teams to ensure all projects are delivered and all requirements and needs of the client are met and exceeded. Working within this extremely busy and challenging department you will be tasked with
• Working to set tasks on a daily basis.
• Following instruction surrounding campaign and event finishing requirements.
• Report to production managers throughout the day.
• Work as a team to achieve daily objectives and to a high standard.
• Follow an on-line work schedule.
• Follow the health & safety rules and procedures.
Communicate effectively and professionally with the rest of the team and departments.
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU NEED
• You will be an out-going, organised, capable, friendly and helpful, a confident self-starter.
• Good knowledge in Zund cutting tables – kiss cutting, routering etc
• Laminating – Heated rollers and Rolls Rollers. • Hand finishing – wrap mounting, weeding etc.
• Fabrication & Cardboard engineering.
• Attention to detail