Job Title: Large Format Print Finisher / Vinyl Cutting
Salary: Up to £27k Depending on Experience
My client are a leading large format graphics and display company, providing solutions from simple roller banners through to exhibition stands and retail graphics. They are on the lookout for an experienced Print Finisher to join their growing production.
This opportunity is suited to an experienced Print Finisher as you would be expected to hit the ground running!
- Laminating several types of prints with seals & glues using laminating machines
- Mounting prints to substrates
- Operating a Zund, Kongsberg CAD Cutter
- Butt mounting large format images in various amount of sections on to required substrates
- Substrates can be anything from MDF, Foam X, Ply, & lightweight materials such as card, 1mm or 2mm thick. Kapaline (foamcore) 5mm & 10mm thick
- Securely packaging and packing products for despatch
- Vinyl weeding and application
- Large format laminating and mounting experience essential
- Zund and Kongsberg experience essential
- Vinyl wedding and application experience essential
- Key attention to detail
- Punctual and personable
- Available immediately!
For more info on this role, please get in touch with Louise @ Kairos Recruitment on 0203 603 3829
KEY WORDS: print finishing, finisher, finish, large format graphics, point of sale, display graphics, exhibition stand, Zund, Kongsberg, vinyl plotter, mounting, mounter, laminator, laminating, print finishing, finisher, finish, large format graphics, point of sale, display graphics, exhibition stand, Zund, Kongsberg, vinyl plotter, mounting, mounter, laminator, laminating.