Our client is a leading producer of large format printed graphics. Due to continued growth, they now seek another Printer/Finisher to add to their production department.
Job Duties and Responsibilities (training provided where needed):
- Operating Large format flat bed and roll to roll UV printers
- Zund cutting and routing
- Vinyl cutting
- Mounting and laying up of vinyl's to various substrates
- Mounting large vinyl's to substrates with wrapped edges
- Banner making with taped hems and eyelets
- Matic stitching machine
- Experience with operating large format printers.
- Experience with large format finishing.
- Forklift licence useful but not essential - can be trained!
- Fitting experience would be advantageous but not essential for the role
The salary for this role is negotiable and dependent on experience. It's based on working on a 'late' shift and comes with paid overtime as well as other benefits and opportunities to progress within the company.