NEW VACANCY! (SC2850)
LARGE FORMAT PRINTER / PRODUCTION OPERATIVE
DEVON / DORSET BORDER
£Open depending on Experience + Overtime
8:30am - 5:30pm / Monday - Friday
Our client is based on the Devon / Dorset border and specialises in large format print, signage and exhibitions. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, dedicated individual to join their growing company.
The main focus of the role would be to operate their large format printing machines and router as part of the production team. They are looking for someone who has previous experience operating Mimaki Roll-to-roll and Flatbed machines or similar.
Reporting into the Production Manager the successful applicant will possess experience and knowledge of a variety of production activities in the print, signage and display industry.
The role would involve:
- Working as part of small and cohesive team
- Running a variety of print production and finishing machines.
- Installing signage & graphics
- The ideal applicant would be self-motivated
- Able to work alone and as part of a group
- Excellent written and organisational skills
- Able to follow procedures and processes independently