NEW VACANCY! (SC2864)
LARGE FORMAT PRODUCTION MANAGER ESSEX
£Open (Depending on Experience) + Pension + Overtime + Regular Team Social Events
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm
Our client is a well-established large format & graphics specialist based in the South East.
They are currently looking to recruit a Production Manager to manage the production process from brief to delivery and install. Managing a team of approximately 12 production staff.
- Working with the sales team and sales support on best methods and materials for production
- Traffic Management
- Scheduling work flow and understanding capacity within the Production Department
- Planning and managing of staff and overtime
- Briefing & working alongside production staff to make sure each project is produced to the highest quality
- Quality checking on final product prior to despatch.
- Working within the H&S framework of the business & understanding risks and where they may occur.
- Experience in a similar Production Management role within the large format and/or signage industry
- Management experience of production staff
- Able to motivate and encourage staff to achieve their highest quality of work
- Hands on experience with large format printers and finishing equipment
- Flexibility to work out of hours if required
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proactive and Innovative
- Work for global brands on international projects
- Learn the latest large format print techniques
- Chance to work on prestigious creative projects
- Warm friendly atmosphere
- Regular team social events
- Regular assessments to help you achieve your goals and one to one appraisals each year