Large Format Production Manager
£Neg depending on experience.
My Client is a market leader in the design and manufacture of wide format digital printing solutions
The successful candidate will be; enthusiastic, out-going, well-organised, methodical and hard-working. You will take ownership of a variety of duties
- Hold daily department meeting to set the print team to their tasks to meet deadlines
- Maintain good communication with other departments
- Manage production schedule for print and finishing - Reschedule tasks and machine usage
- Have an advanced understanding of all equipment within the department.
- Quality control to include; colour accuracy, colour consistency, artwork quality, artwork accuracy, print quality and material quality
- Run production machines when necessary
- Keep up-to-date with new print technologies and processes
- Knowledge of UV, solvent, aqueous and Latex Print - Essential
- Experience scheduling work flow essential