NEW VACANCY! (SC3046)
LARGE FORMAT PRODUCTION OPERATIVE NORTHAMPTONSHIRE
Up to £25K + Overtime (Time ½) + 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Free Parking + Pension
Hours: 8:30am to 4:30pm / Monday to Friday
With over 20 years as a major player in the Large Format Print industry, our client are recognised specialists for branded spaces and the provision of print requirements to a host of high-profile national brands, creative agencies and SMEs alike. Their 'Total 360° Service' offers an unrivalled end-to-end capability, with quality of service, quality of product innovation and the desire to be the best at their core. As part of this continued business re-focus and growth, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Print Production Operative to be an integral part of the team and aid in the facilitation of successful projects through the business.
Role: The role of Print Production Operative will be based in our large format print and production department, working on Vutek® printers and Kongsberg® cutting table. The role will include both running of the machines and finishing to help facilitate the smooth running of day-to-day project outputs.
Essential skills & experience:
- Operating various large format machinery including Vutek Printers and Kongsberg cutters
- Proven operative/machine experience in excess of 3-5 years
- Finishing large format print products
- Packaging of jobs
- Reporting to the senior production operative for the day-to-day workload
- Ensuring customers work goes out on time and correctly
- Strong communication skills to liaise with other departments within the company
- Keep the area clean and tidy at all times
- Following all health and safety procedures
- Exceptional eye for detail and quality control
- Strong communication skills
- Support other colleagues/areas of the business
- Flexible work attitude
- Strives to continuously improve all areas of the company
- Fork lift license advantageous
- Full driving license required.