LARGE FORMAT PRODUCTION OPERATOR
£Open depending on Experience + Pension + Parking
Hours: Days (Monday to Thursday, 8:30am to 5:15pm & Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm)
Our client is a specialist Large Format Graphics Company based in Surrey. They offer a full business solution to a very wide range of customers from design agencies through to end users.
They are currently looking to recruit a Large Format Production Operator to join their busy production site. You will be required to manufacture display graphics, roller banners, posters, pop ups etc. using their in house equipment including; zund, latex printing, chromaluxe, laminating, mounting and finishing equipment, they also have an Indigo Small Format digital machine however training can be provided.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Previous large format equipment experience
- Ensuring all products are produced at the highest possible quality, efficiently, cost effectively and in a timely manner
- Ensure work schedules are adhered to
- Responsible for the safe operating, keeping and maintenance of all on site equipment
- Reporting to the Bindery manager
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Proven ability to organise and plan work efficiently
- Ability to work on own initiative and self-motivated
- Follow company processes and complete all documentation accurately
- Team player