NEW VACANCY! (SN2391)
LEAD SIGN FITTER
£Open DOE + Overtime (Paid At Time + ½ and DT at Weekends) + Van + Pension + Christmas Close Down + Company Uniform
Our client are a well-established Signage Company who offer a wide range of products including retail signs, business and office signs, trade and industrial signs, steel erected signs, automotive signs, leisure signs and graphics.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Lead Sign Fitter to join their busy installation Team. The role will include a company van to use to and from work and Nationwide travel including staying away.
- To ensure that all signage is completed on time, and to a quality standard consistent with the required standards
- Install all types of signage (i.e. internal, small and large external, free-standing and affixed to existing structures)
- Follow all company procedures for install of signage and graphics
- Make sure Method Statements are followed, and inform your Manager of any changes
- Take responsibility for your own and others' health and safety when working
- Ensure company installation vehicles are thoroughly and regularly checked, in line with the company's vehicle policy
- Undertake regular stock checks of tools and materials within the installation vans
- Ensure that all equipment is routinely checked for safety, in line with legislation
- Provide polite, efficient interaction with clients and all others always
- Be flexible with start and finish times to enable the company to deliver jobs effectively
- To demonstrate a mature, considered approach to workplace issues and relationships
- Reporting to Operations Manager
- This site-based role will entail implementing installations and delivery of signage to their client's sites.
- As part of this, the post holder will need to work individually and as part of a team to deliver on set targets.
- The perfect candidate suited to this role would maintain high standards of quality, be self-motivated and a good role model for their colleagues.
- This job would suit an individual who likes to see the impact they have on both their company and their client's business.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Proven experience in a sign-making role would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of signage fitting is essential
- Clean Driving licence essential
- CSCS Card Holder
- IPAF Card Holder
- PASMA Card Holder