Litho Print Operator or Assistant
Shift-of 3 x 12.5 hour (rotates every 2 weeks between nights and days)
you only work 135 days a year!
Salary- DOE (hourly rate)
Due to recent expansion and investments of my client, they now require a Litho printer to run a Komori and Mitsubishi printing presses, Opportunities exist to be part of a dynamic team in this new exciting stage of their business. They have an extensive customer list that includes some of the largest names in the food, healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors and have been trading for over 40 years.
- Ensuring that materials such as inks, board and plates are ready for each job
- Washing the machine between jobs
- Assisting print operators as required
- Ensuring quality and productivity targets are met
- Attention to detail
- Identify issue as they arise individually and along with other operators and management
- Experience using Komori and Mitsubishi B1 UV Carton presses with coaters.
- Ensure minimal numbers of customer or QC complaints and rejections because of poor work.
- Recent, relevant and proven experience.
- Understand and carry out instructions
- Act on own initiative and adapt quickly to change.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work well within a small team with good listening and communication skills.
- Opportunity to work overtime when off shift.
- Contributory pension plan
- Life insurance
- 7 weeks holiday
If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible or contact lizzie @ kairos recruitment to register your interest