SALARY 34K + SHIFT ALLOWENCE
(job will involve a weekly rotating Mon - Fri three shift system)
STAFFORD / DERBY AREA
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an established Print and Packaging business within the East Midlands.
I am looking to recruit an experienced Litho Printer to run a 6 colour B1 Heidelberg printing presses in our busy label printing department.
- Ensuring maximum output and quality is achieved, including setup and maintaining high print quality and colour consistency throughout the run
- The Litho Printer will ensure equipment is maintained to the highest level to enable optimum performance.
- Identifying and communicating any maintenance/breakdown requirements to maintenance and production managers.
- Ensure the working areas are kept tidy, meeting all current Health & Safety legislation and conforming to the Company's standards.
- Continuous improvement to find ways to increase efficiency, eliminate unnecessary costs and reduce waste.
- Communicating effectively with the management team, supervisors and team members.
- Must possess a 'can-do attitude', be a positive team player and be confident working in a fast paced, quality manufacturing environment.
- Experience using a 6 colour B1 Heidelberg printing presses
- Ensure minimal numbers of customer or QC complaints and rejections because of poor work.
- Recent, relevant and proven experience as a litho printer
- Understand and carry out instructions
- Act on own initiative and adapt quickly to change.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work well within a small team with good listening and communication skills.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful and growing business with a great salary. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are being conducted as soon as possible.