Due to continued business growth an opportunity has arisen for a Lithographic Printer
The successful applicant will be experienced in the operation of large multi-colour offset printing machines and be capable of producing high quality packaging and greetings card work, and be willing to work on a rotational shift pattern which includes nights and weekends.
- Lithographic Printing in UV and Conventional Inks.
- Cutting stripper blankets and using Cyrel plates.
- Printing Process, Pantones and Special Effects.
- Machine Maintenance
- Use of emulsions and UV lacquers.
Skills and Attributes:
- Being able to work well within both a team and in small partnerships
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and work under strict timescales
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability and willingness to share knowledge and skills with other members of the team
- Confident and enthusiastic with a desire to learn and develop through continuous training
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Experience of working within the packaging/greetings cards sector
- Organised, methodical and logical approach to work
- Able to show a high degree of initiative and flexibility
- Able and willing to do overtime during busy periods.
Benefits for the Lithographic Printer include:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 200 hours holiday entitlement + 8 Statutory Bank Holiday allowance
- Workplace Pension
- Training on all relevant IMS`s and personal development in line with the role
- Overtime available, paid at x1.5 standard hourly rate
- Shift Premium of 20% paid when working on the designated Night Shift