NEW VACANCY! (PK7004)
LOGISTICS & STOCK CONTROLLER MILTON KEYNES
£Open depending on Experience + Pension + 33 Days Holiday
Hours: Mon to Fri 08:30 to 17:30
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Logistics & Stock Controller who will be responsible for the movement of all products in, out and around the business. You will be reporting to the Warehouse Team Leader
This is an autonomous and pivotal role within the business, strong organisational skills are essential as is administrative and communication skills. You will be working closely with other staff to ensure this role operates successfully.
Day to Day Duties:
- Manage Stock levels, stock checks, and returns.
- Cycle Counts
- Engineer Stock Counts
- MRP Implementation and monitoring
- Spares - cycle counts, movement of products in and out of the business, stock takes.
- Working with the team to ensure holiday cover for department
- SAP experience is preferable
- Import/Export training (Incoterms; Intrastat etc.)
- Self-motivated, well organised
- Excellent communicator
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills (The ability to interpret and complete paperwork)
This role is an important role, candidates must be used to dealing with customers and colleagues at all levels of the business in a professional manner.