MACHINE OPERATOR - DAYS! (PK7000)
Salary Approx. £9.71 to £10.50 (flexibility on this for the right candidate)
Hours / Shifts 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday (Overtime may be required during busy periods)
Our client is a well-established, family owned converter of packaging and board who is currently looking to add to their production department
An exciting opportunity has come up and they are now looking for a machine operator to join their company. Our client is ideally looking for a candidate who has experience working with automatic Die Cutting Machinery
Attention to detail is paramount and working to processes that ensure the company are meeting their obligations stated within their ISO, FSC standards etc
Role / Responsibilities:
- Works well within a team and independently and shows attention to detail.
- Good timekeeping, attendance and attitude are essential.
- Working on a variety of machines including automatic die-cutting, guillotines, hand fed platens
- Setting up machinery for production and ensuring they are fully stocked and working at full capacity
- Maintaining and monitoring machinery
- Packing and bundling products and materials
- Helping with deliveries and maintaining stock control