A forward-thinking print company renowned for operating to the highest of standards is searching for an electrically biased maintenance engineer to join its team and help grow the business. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, quick to analyse a problem and even quicker to work toward the solution.
Objectives of this Role
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with business needs and safety standards
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans
- Project Work on Print machinery
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Respond appropriately to unexpected and/or continuing situations, which develop in the work environment. Ensure prompt attention and resolution of conditions that impact the business.
- Schedule machine time with Production in order to perform repairs or planned maintenance to equipment and may secure necessary materials and parts for the scheduled and unscheduled repairs.
- Assess breakdowns, prioritise and take appropriate corrective action. Provide technical assistance to ensure shortest possible machine downtime.
- Order required parts follow up orders and follow up where required.