NEW VACANCY! (PK7122)
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
Salary depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm
Our Client is a flexible packaging manufacturer & converter looking for a Maintenance Engineer in a hands on role for the service and repair of plant machinery to company SOPs, to ensure smooth and efficient production.
The ideal candidate will have hands on experience in maintenance of Blown Film Extrusion machinery, high speed packaging lines or similar plant operations.
- Ensuring that machinery, systems, infrastructure, and equipment run optimally and reliably
- Conducting and overseeing maintenance process audits
- Diagnosing faults
- Undertaking planned maintenance
- Training staff on equipment operating and maintenance procedures
- Responding to major equipment breakdowns
- Forecasting and strategic planning for system overhauls and upgrades
Personal attributes must include:
- Team player.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels.
- Able to build a reputation for service, quality and reliability.
- Able to think, prioritise and plan ahead.
- Able to work to Company Standard Procedures with ability to use own initiative.
- Resourceful with attention to limitations and detail.