Employment Type: Full-time
Managing Director – Dantex Graphics Ltd UK
We are looking for an active, hands on managing director with particular emphasis on digital printing. The successful candidate will need to meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives for both capital equipment and our consumable division.
The responsibilities shall include support of our digital program plus key growth sales strategies and action plans. Successful execution is required to achieve financial targets. Duties will further include building relationships and understanding customer trends, as well as leading and directing our UK-based sales force.
- Company Management.
- Sales & Business Development.
- Preparation of (annual) sales budgets.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within the UK and key accounts
- Management of CRM system.
- Develop and execute strategic planning to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
- Lead our team of experienced technical sales staff and help them to maximise sales by detailed planning and guidance.
- Close liaison with our operations, manufacturing and finance.
- Previous experience in the digital print market.
- Understanding of consumable relief printing plate market.
- Understanding of company financial structure is regarded as an advantage.
- Proven experience managing; meeting or exceeding targets.
- Previous experience as a sales executive or director.
- Ability to communicate, all company activities.
- Knowledge to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
- Ability to position products against competitors.
- Ability to take command and lead the team.
- Overseas travel.
- Higher education qualifications.
Salary – Negotiable