imageData Group is a privately owned and managed print and communication business. We work with some of the biggest names in the retail, corporate and public sectors to deliver fast, cost effective, premium quality visual communications.
We now have a vacancy for a Manual Finisher, working Double Day shifts at our Brighton Site:
- 6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm (Monday to Friday) as part of a rotating team.
This is a hands on role where you will be expected to prepare all finished products ready for despatch to our customers.
We are looking for someone who:
- has the ability to understand written and verbal instructions
- has a flexible and adaptable approach to work and hours
- is willing to be cross trained in all areas of the business
- has an ability to learn and maintain a general knowledge of the operating procedures and machines
- is flexible and able to use their initiative
- has a good eye for detail and is able to work well within a team
We can offer a good working environment, good salary package (with pension scheme and holidays) and free parking on site. If this sounds like the right role for you, then please apply online.
imageData Group care about your privacy and we are committed to processing your personal information in accordance with the GDPR Data Privacy Laws. By submitting your CV you are agreeing to your personal data being retained in a secure location for up to 6 months to enable us to match and notify you of any suitable opportunities. Your information will only be seen by the HR team and the Hiring Manager. After this period, your information will be confidentially destroyed.