Whitmar Publications are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join their team. If you have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team, and are interested in a hands-on role within a successful, established and growing business, this position may be for you.
About Whitmar Publications
Whitmar Publications is a leading publisher in the printing and packaging markets, delivering focused and high quality editorial to its readers, both in print and online.
- Supporting the marketing manager to help reach the company’s marketing goals and objectives.
- Day-to-day management of social media channels, increasing audiences.
- Work with the marketing manager on three industry awards, researching companies to enter, obtaining target number of companies entering through calling and emailing.
- Work with the marketing manager on an industry conference, plus online events and webinars.
- Creating/sending e-newsletters and other emails when needed.
- Create and implement online surveys.
- Update the website using CMS and help drive online traffic with web related campaigns.
- Assist in creating online and print promotional materials.
- Provide administrative support where needed.
- A degree in marketing (not essential but an advantage)
- Personable, presentable and articulate
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Confident speaking to people in person and on the telephone
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, HTML an advantage
Please apply via the Apply button.