A leading company in the dynamic marketplace in which they operate is looking for a graduate with around 2 years’ experience in a junior marketing role. Your role as marketing executive will be to create awareness, communicate with target audiences, help with marketing plans and assist in the development various advertising media. We are looking for someone who has experience producing creative content, including videos and blog posts, and the skills to run social media channels to enhance audience engagement. This is a fantastic opportunity show to showcase your creativity.
Writing and proofreading marketing copy for both online and print campaigns will play a key part in this role, so exceptional written communication skills and great attention to detail are a must.
Additional characteristics we are looking for include:
- communication and interpersonal skills
- commercial awareness and business acumen
- the ability to think strategically
- analysis skills to evaluate marketing campaigns
- drive and self-motivation
- a flexible approach to work
- the ability to work well under pressure
- teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
- influencing and negotiation skills
- skills in IT and social media
To fit well into our client’s team, you will be an energetic individual dedicated to consistently delivering the highest quality of work.
If you think you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you.