MARUMATSU DIE CUT OPERATOR AND TCY PRINTER SLOTTER ROLES
£ Flexible (Depending on Experience) + 28 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: 40 Hours / Week
Shift 1 - Monday to Friday, 6:30am to 3:30pm
Shift 2 - Monday to Thursday, 9:00am to 6:00pm and Friday, 6:30am to 3:30pm
These will be rotated weekly.
Our client is a highly successful manufacturer of conventional corrugated packaging, specialising in corrugated die cuts and cases.
They are currently looking to recruit a Marumatsu Die Cutter and also Printer Slotters to join their Production Team.
- Ensure all standard operating procedures are adhered to
- Maximise machine efficiencies
- Good eye for detail
- Good organisational and self-motivational skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently
- Ensure high standards of product quality are maintained at all times
- Ensure the safety of yourself and others around you
- Good attendance and timekeeping