Mechanically biased multi skilled Engineer
Late Shifts Mon-Fri 14.30-23.00
Salary - £DOE
Company - Out client is seeking a Mechanically biased multi skilled Engineer ideally with their 17th edition
Mechanically biased multi skilled Engineer expectations:
- To ensure that all plant and machinery is repaired promptly.
- To ensure that all machine changes are carried out correctly and promptly.
- To advise of the most productive use of machinery.
- To assist in the investigation of complaints, both internally and externally and help in the prevention of recurrences.
- To complete all documentation as required, including filling in machine logs and maintaining a file of machine repairs and modifications.
- To assist in the preparation of quotations by providing relevant information and guidance.
- To attend and input into the daily scheduling meetings.
- To assist with continuous improvement.
- To assist with training and the preparation of training programmes when required.
- Ensuring that Planned Preventative Maintenance System is implemented and followed.
- Ensuring that the stock of authorised spares is maintained and advising on spares that are required.
- You may be required to train others as part of your role.
Mechanically biased multi skilled Engineer requirements:
- Strong mechanical ability
- Ideally electrical skills including 17th edition
- Extensive engineering experience within production environment
- Ability to deliver effective engineering solutions
- Proactive in developing improvements to benefit line efficiencies
- Competent PC skills
- Professional handling of all production engineering issues.
- Good attention to detail when finding engineering solution to support production
- Strong organisational skills for workload
- Flexible in supporting business needs
- Uses initiative to drive improvements
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us.
Key words; Mechanically biased multi skilled Engineer / Manufacturing / Shifts