NEW VACANCY! (SN2354)
METAL FABRICATOR - SIGNAGE
£Open (Depending on Experience) + OT at Time ½ + Pension
Hours: 8am - 4:30pm
Our client is a an established Signage and Bespoke Fabrication company, based in the South East. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this fast paced and forward-thinking signage manufacturing company based in Hertfordshire.
Due to expansion, they are now looking to recruit 2 people to join our metal fabrication team which will hopefully enhance our skill set in this department. You will be expected to work alongside the existing team under guidance and instruction of the Production Manager
They are therefore looking for experienced Sign Fabricators who have knowledge in this sector, dedicated, hardworking, innovation in mind and is willing to play an important part in the manufacture of a range of bespoke industrial and retail signage from detailed supplied production drawings.
You will need to be experienced in TIG / MIG welding with the ability to meet all challenges head on, work either individually or as a team, be proactive and work on the own initiative. These characteristics will be pivotal in order to succeed in this fast-paced environment.
Experience and Characteristics required:
- Working with all aspects of sheet metals from raw materials to finished products.
- Welding with materials, including (but not limited to) Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Mild steel.
- Be able to solder materials including Brass and Copper.
- To accurately follow construction drawings and job sheets, ensuring manufactured products meets the business and client's specifications and brief.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Positive and Pro-active approach to work.
- Must have a sense of humour and the ability to blend in as part of a tightly knit team.
- Must work within all Health & Safety requirements.
Job Role will include but not limited to:
- Use of CNC Brake press and hydraulic folders.
- Operate a guillotine.
- Use of cutting equipment- band saws, circular saws etc.
- Trained to fabrication standards.
- Maintenance of production machinery (where applicable)
- Completing the production job sheets in accordance with internal standards.
This vacancy represents a real opportunity to take a positive and rewarding step within their business and would suit an individual who is keen on starting a long term career with a highly successful company. Rewarding career prospects await if you can provide enthusiasm, dedication, loyalty and come armed with a positive attitude and approach to work.