NEW VACANCY! (PK8046)
MULTI LAYER FILM LAMINATION / COLDSEAL OPERATOR
HIGH PEAK / DERBYSHIRE
Salary negotiable depending on level of experience (please contact me for more detail)
Continental Shift Pattern - Avg 40.25 hour week, working 11.5 hour shifts over days and nights covering 24/7 operation. Avg 16/17 days a month
Reporting to the Process Manager / Team Leader, the successful candidate will be responsible for running a lamination / coldseal machine delivering right first-time quality together with compliance to quality SOP's. You will also ensure adherence to best practice with further compliance to company health and safety procedures.
You will be responsible for running one of the company's lamination / coldseal machines, producing work right first time to customer specifications, achieving all company operational KPI's
- Operate lamination & cold seal machinery.
- Embrace continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure health and safety policies and procedures and work instructions are followed and adhered to.
- Ensure that the Process Manager / Team Leader is kept informed of any production issues or non-conformance.
- Deliver / exceed output levels as dictated by operational strategy.
- To monitor machine performance and report any maintenance issues or repairs required via the TCard system.
- Complete production paperwork accurately and on time and ensure data recorded on EFI is accurate.
- Provide overtime cover as is necessary and reasonable.
- Follow cleaning regime ensuring all documentation is completed.
- To undertake reasonable requests as directed by the Team Leader or Management.
The ideal candidate will have previously operated lamination or similar machinery.