Our DS Smith site in Lockerbie is seeking a Multi Skilled Engineer to support the operations team.
Being part of a 2 man shift based team carrying out Planned Maintenance and Reactive Breakdown work on a range of modern manufacturing process equipment in a safe and hygienic manner.
Supporting the day based Engineering Team as required in promoting Health and Safety, Regulatory Compliance, Good Manufacturing Practices and Continuous Improvement projects across the site.
- Timed served apprentice plus post-apprenticeship experience in an Engineering or Maintenance role within a multi skilled, modern Manufacturing or Facilities Management environment.
- Willing to learn and perform outside of comfort zone if required.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good communicator - written and verbal.
- Knowledge of SAP
- Understanding of Siemens PLC’s
About DS Smith:
DS Smith is a leading supplier of corrugated packaging, both within the UK market and throughout Europe. A FTSE 100 listed business with a turnover in excess of £5.7 billion, the organisation employs over 32,000 people worldwide & is continuing to grow both organically & through acquisition.