Multi Skilled Engineer
£DOE + Overtime
Monday to Friday- hours negotiable
Company - This well-established multi-national company is looking for a multi skilled Engineer to join their leading, large, UK based site providing product for the packaging industry. They are a busy successful site with clients spanning the globe.
Overview - The multi skilled Engineer will be reporting to the Compliance Manager working within this packaging manufacturing company. They will be required to effectively follow and complete Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules whilst also resolving 'live' production breakdowns across the three factories on site.
Multi skilled Engineer Role:
- Support as much as possible the efficient operation of production lines by helping keep downtime to a minimum
- To carry out PPM's, react to production breakdowns and follow inspection routines according to SOP and schedule
- To consistently promote the health and safety policies of the site
- Participate in continuous development and training
- Liaise with colleagues and other departments to enhance efficiencies and aid business development
Multi skilled Engineer Requirements:
- Ideally apprentice trained and multi skilled
- Ability to manage a schedule of work independently and in a team on a daily basis
- Strong understanding of continuous improvement measures
- Self-starter, with the flexibility to adapt to unforeseen breakdowns or issues on site
- Always acts with the best interests of quality standards as well as health and safety standards.
- Manages the resources at hand to achieve the target results.
- Be able to perform risk assessment with a high level of health & safety awareness
- Print & Packaging experience is extremely beneficial and will be looked upon favourably
- Salary of £DOE + Overtime
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us
Please note; we will not pass on any of your details without prior consent!
Key words; multi skilled engineer / production / manufacturing/ packaging /print