NEW VACANCY! (PK6983)
MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER SOUTH YORKSHIRE
£30-32K (depending on experience) + Additional Benefits
Monday to Friday Day Shifts: 40 hours per week (either 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm or a bridging shift 8am-4:30pm)
My client is a well-established reel fed pouches and sachets packaging manufacturer. Independently owned, servicing a wide range of clients from small scale to global users.
There is a requirement on site for an Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to service and repair all the plant machinery to company SOPs to ensure smooth and efficient production. The role will also require additional non-maintenance duties on a regular basis such as machine operation, warehouse work and fork lift operation.
Candidate Profile: The ideal candidate will be qualified in a Mechanical or Electrical discipline (with appropriate crossover knowledge). The candidate will be familiar with fault finding on mechanical and electrical systems using a logical approach. They should also ideally possess knowledge and experience gained in a manufacturing environment, preferably in packaging or the print industry.
Other competencies may include: Mechanical fabrication, fluid process engineering, heating and ventilation systems, rotary motion control, PLC controls, DC and AC inverter drives.
Personal attributes must include:
- Team player (not limited to the engineering department)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels
- Able to build a reputation for service, quality and reliability.
- Able to think, prioritise and plan ahead.
- Able to work to Company Standard Procedures with ability to use own initiative.
- Resourceful with attention to limitations and detail.