Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer £35000-40000
Location: West Sussex
Hours: Monday to Friday 0700-1700 initially
Kairos Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a successful Packaging Manufacturing business, our client is growing and is installing 4 new production lines. They are now seeking to recruit Multi Skilled Engineers.
Our client specialises in the development and application of Heavy-Duty Polythene Sacks, Polythene Bags, Polythene Film, Packaging Sundries for various industries.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer role:
- Initially working within the Engineering project installing 4 new production lines
- Assisting with the installation of the entire lines from input to output
- Work alongside fellow Engineers and staff
Multi Skilled Engineer Candidate:
- Multi Skilled experience
- Ideally the candidate needs to have Mechanical experience in fault finding, Welding, lathe and milling experience.
- Electrically the candidate needs to have experience in fault finding, single and three phase knowledge, understanding of machine wiring and a basic knowledge of inverters.
- Ability to work within a team
- Work to deadlines
- Follow site safety policies and procedures
- C & G Level 3 minimum
- 17th edition
Multi Skilled Engineer Hours of work:
- Initially 0700-17000 Monday to Friday days
- Once lines are installed, move onto shift following earlies one week Mon-Thurs (0600-1600) Friday (0600-1200) and lates the next Mon-Thurs (1400-0000) Friday (1000-1600)
Multi Skilled Engineer Pay:
Job Type: Full-time