MULTIPLE FACTORY / PRODUCTION MACHINE OPERATORS REQUIRED!
Salary Circa £25K (Dependant on experience)
Hours: 3 rotating shifts, Monday to Friday
(6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm / 10pm-6am)
Second Support Operators are required for a busy manufacturing facility in Peterborough.
Any previous machinery operation or assistance with setting, loading / unloading in a manufacturing environment is ideal.
Any previous experience with printing, die cutting, lamination, coating, slitting or the handling of materials on reels will be beneficial but not necessary, as full training will be provided.
- Previous experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment is desired
- A record of achieving targets set including quality, waste and efficiency
- Good attention to detail and naturally follows processes and procedures exactly
- Able to demonstrate making continuous improvement in similar roles, preferably within a Company considered to be best in class
- Knowledge of implementing problem solving techniques / quality tools
- Team player who has a flexible approach within the team
- Demonstrates good standards of housekeeping and work area disciplines
- Computer literate and able to transact data accurately