Bishops Printers are looking to expand the New Business division, and if you're looking for a secure, fast-paced company and you are passionate, self-driven and motivated, then we want you!
This is a rewarding and exciting role, and the ideal candidate will have a positive and enthusiastic outlook with an eye for details and strong consumer awareness. As well as enjoying the challenge of a target and reward environment, the position is suited for a well-organised, quick learner, who can work well under pressure and deadlines. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential to the role. The candidate will need to have experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and will preferably have experience using a CRM system.
Previous experience in a B2B sales role is essential (however full product knowledge training will be given). The successful candidates will be required to:
· Be self-motivated to cold/warm call prospective clients. as well as call lapsed businesses to regenerate relationships
· Use initiative to source potential new business
· Develop relationships to maximise revenue potential
· Provide excellent customer service
· Have a strong mentality to exceed all KPI's and objectives
· Manage customers expectations, while understanding their needs and requirements to give a consultative solution
· Follow up quotations, ensuring customers have the correct information
· Ensure jobs are going through production efficiently and to liaise with the production manager
· Offer pro-active aftercare, asking for referrals and future business
· Uncover opportunities to cross-sell the sister organisations, The Graphic Design House and The Mailing People.
Other than job security, other benefits of the role include free parking, team building days, Christmas parties, Sales Launches, monthly incentives (such as holidays) to name a few.
The starting salary for this role is £20,000 p.a / realistic £12,000 OTE uncapped.
Job Type: Full-time