NEW VACANCY! (PK8132)
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LUXURY PACKAGING
Salary £Open (Depending on experience) + OTE + Path to Profit Share + Car + Annual Bonuses + Health Package + Pension
Our client is an independent, well-established company specialising in luxury retail packaging; based in the North of England they supply customers throughout the UK with a vast and impressive range of bespoke, high-end packaging including rigid boxes, bags, luxury packaging products (ribbons, tissue papers etc), gift tubes, presentation packaging etc. Our client takes pride in their structural design ability.
They are looking to recruit a New Business Development Manager due to further development and growth within the team. This role will be a progression opportunity for a passionate sales person with experience within the luxury and branded packaging industry. You will be reporting to the Managing Director and Account Director where your primary focus will be to build and own new, complimentary and sustainable business relationships.
The client will provide training for the role depending on your industry experience but will cover all aspects of their product range and proposal.
Our client is offering the genuine possibility of moving into a Management role with direct responsibility of a team there is also possibilities around employee ownership models and becoming part of the future director level team.
- Advocating the value of social and environmental impact to the team and as a leader in the business (e.g. championing sustainability through products and services).
- Seeking and delivering work which not only delivers commercial value but increases the social and environmental impact that you make for your clients and customers.
- Looking for new opportunities to help drive social and environmental, e.g. charity partnerships, volunteering, carbon offsetting etc.
- Meeting with the team to review what personal initiatives workers could be doing in and outside of work that can help drive social and environmental impact.
- Identifying new and profitable revenue streams within the luxury packaging sector.
- Successfully manage your sales pipeline and attend client meetings.
- Manage your clients' requirements from initial briefing, through development to end result, supported by the in-house team.
- Accurately and professionally develop specifications from the client through to their supply base, ensuring that colleagues are able to partner for ultimate delivery of products.
- Achieving annual preset targets related to profit.
- Managing your own diary whilst taking into consideration the wider team.