NEW VACANCY! (SN2679)
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - SIGNS & GRAPHICS
From £45K + Bonus + Car + 8% Pension Scheme
My client is a well-established Signage and Graphics company based in the South East. They offer a range of high quality and innovative signage solutions including interior, exterior vehicle graphics.
They are now looking to recruit a New Business Development Manager with experience in the Signage and Graphics industry to join their team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, researching, and recommending new opportunities.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers/prospects in person, via telephone calls and emails.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Collaborating with internal departments to fulfil client's orders & requests.
- Developing and maintaining solid client relationships by regularly following up on clients.
- Consistently reach targets set out by the Sales Manager, reporting back activity.
- Coordinating and arrange client's events, meetings, appointments, and conferences.
- Proven track record required