NEW VACANCY! (SN7033)
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - SIGNS & GRAPHICS
SOUTH EAST / HYBRID
Basic of £40K-£50K, DOE + Competitive Bonus Scheme+ Car Allowance + Fully Funded 8% Pension Scheme
Our client is a well-established Signage and Graphics company based in the South East. They offer a range of high quality and innovative signage solutions and have been particularly successful within the commercial vehicle livery sector.
Entering a new chapter in their development and with the backing of a larger group they are looking to rapidly expand by diversifying into new markets.
They are now looking to recruit a New Business Development Manager with experience in the Signage and Graphics industry to join their team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Opening doors and opportunities with view to closing business and developing a customer base.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, researching, and recommending new opportunities.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers/prospects in person, via telephone calls and emails.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Collaborating with internal departments to fulfil client's orders & requests.
- Consistently reach targets set out by the Sales Manager, reporting back activity.
- Proven track record required