NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
HOMEBASED - ANY UK LOCATION
Up to Circa £35K basic + Commission + Car Allowance (on target package in first year worth in excess of £75k )
Our client is based in the South East and is a multi-award-winning printed packaging company operating predominantly in the Luxury, Beauty, Drinks, tech & pharma sectors.
Due to expansion and recent investment they are looking to recruit a New Business Development Manager to join their team.
Candidates will have a proven track record selling printed packaging, B1 & B2 litho printing, finishing, digital printing folding box board or cartons.
The role is homebased and can cover any area of the UK.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Must have a proven track record in new business development.
- Able to work on own initiative, therefore self-motivated with excellent communication skills, able to sell solutions as well as quality and service.
- Be comfortable, experienced and capable with commercial negotiations.
- Achieve agreed sales targets and added value new business targets for the territory.
- Developing in conjunction with management, yearly budgets/quarterly sales plans and appropriate quantified action plans.
- Excellent organisational skills including follow-up and accountability.
- A sense of urgency, to address requests effectively without neglect to details.
- Cold calling prospect clients
- Arranging client visits
- Maintaining excellent customer service at all times
If you are interested, please apply for the role as soon as possible! Or contact lizzie @ kairos recruitment