NEW VACANCY! (DM1255)
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - DIRECT MAIL
TERRITORY DECIDED AROUND THE CANDIDATES LOCATION
£UPTO 65K (Dependant On Experience) + Car Allowance + Commission + Other Benefits TBC
My client is one of the leading Direct Mail companies in the UK with a fantastic reputation. The company are going from strength to strength so are now looking for a New Business Development Manager to join their team.
The chosen candidate will have a proven track record in Direct Mail sales, you will be enthusiastic driven and be hungry for the new business wins!
Role / Responsibilities:
- Increasing new business and generating new leads
- Responsible for client visits and appointments
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- The ideal candidate needs to be able to communicate clearly at all levels within the business, can adapt to changing environments, self-starter, handle pressure, work in a team, and above all have a positive can do approach whilst always creating customer value.
- Ability to create customer relationships
- Ability to negotiate