NEW VACANCY! (PK7344)
NEW BUSINESS EXECUTIVE - OFFICE BASED
Up to £25K + Uncapped Commission + Healthcare and Pension following probation period.
This is a full-time, office-based role in East Sussex
Do you enjoy finding creative solutions for clients? If so, we have a great Sales opportunity for you.
Our client offers expert solutions for all your labelling requirements. A very well-established printer and converter specialising in printing of self-adhesive labels and packaging. Main UK clients operate in the food, drinks, health, beauty and technology sectors.
In order to further grow their network of clients, they are looking to fill a new business sales role for their operation in East Sussex. The successful candidate will concentrate on new business generation to start with and will then manage all accounts brought on board. Over a period of time the role will progress into a balance of key account management and business development.
- Focus on lead-generation and account management
- Practice an outward-reaching sales approach
- Provide key-account management services for their own group of clients by acting as their central contact, consultant and problem solver
- Represent the best image of the company at meetings with clients, at exhibitions, industry events, networking events
- Generate quotations and enter orders on the MIS system
- Take an active interest in the industry's requirements and improve product knowledge and competence on an ongoing basis
- Sales experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Confidence talking to customers on the telephone
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, with particular knowledge of Outlook and Excel
- Self-motivated, and keen to improve
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership of queries and respond within a timely manner
- Comfortable working on your own initiative, but also know when to escalate issues
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt where necessary to help the wider team
- Resilience, with the ability to problem solve
- Efficient when completing paperwork
- Experience of following a sales process
- Capable of managing your own time & diary
An understanding of labels or labelling systems would be beneficial although candidates with any print or packaging experience will be considered.