The Sherwood Group is the Country’s leading privately owned Greeting Card & Packaging manufacturer. We produce quality products for Major UK & International brands and deliver excellent levels of service and innovation for our clients.
Vacancy for No.1 and No.2 Printers Assistant
An opportunity has arisen for self-motivated machine minders to join our team as a No.1 Printer and No.2 Printer's Assistant. The successful applicant will require the following:
• Good knowledge and hands on experience of the lithographic printing process.
• A "can do" attitude.
• Operating B1 Komori presses would be an advantage
• No.2 printer would be able to cover for the printer in his/her absence
• Commercial awareness of the cost of quality and machine productivity.
• Working a triple shift system
• Awareness of Health & Safety, BRC & Quality procedures.
• You want to work in a company that puts the customer at the centre of what they do.
• You are a people person and can work within a close team.
• You want to work in a company where performance is rewarded.
The position offers a competitive salary based on a rotating 3 shift pattern, pension, and 26 days annual holiday.
If you think you have what it takes to be a No.1 Printer or No.2 Printer's Assistant for The Sherwood Group, please apply by email via the Apply button for an application form or telephone 0115 9380195 (quoting Ozzle)
Strictly no agencies