This leading provider of printed communications require a no.2 Litho Machine Operator to assist on their Heidelberg XL105 press.
Working as a no.2, you will assist the senior operator in maintaining efficient production during operation and will be required to handle ink, paper and chemicals under supervision.
Key tasks and Objectives:
- Understanding of paper types
- Understanding of inks and chemical usage
- Understading of the lithographic process
- To clean and maintain the press to a set standard
- To observe and follow working procedures
- Health & safety awareness
The shift pattern operates on a double day weekly rotation of 6am - 1.30pm and 1.30pm - 9pm.
We're looking for a keen individual to join the team and learn about what they do. So, if you have passion, enthusiasm, a keen eye for detail and the ability to work well under pressure, this could be just what you're looking for so send us your CV ASAP!