NEW VACANCY! (PK8041)
NORTHERN REGIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE - THERMOFORMED / PRODUCE PACKAGING
M62 CORRIDOR & ABOVE & SCOTLAND
Salary £45-50K (based on experience) + Commission + Company Car + Pension + Other Benefits
Our client offers a complete range of packaging products for the fresh produce and food processing industries. With innovative solutions aimed at reducing the environmental impact of production processes. Their packaging portfolio already makes a significant contribution to sustainability by reducing food waste and increasing shelf life.
They currently require a Regional Sales Executive in a 50/50 Business Development and Account Management role to cover a territory in the North of England and Scotland. The preference is for a proven track record of thermoformed packaging or other Produce packaging sales into Scottish markets with the ideal candidate located in Scotland, although anywhere north of the M62 Corridor will be considered.
- Required to manage existing business and account manage the established customers, while hunting down new business opportunities within the territory.
- The Sales Representative is responsible for a quality driven customer service within the territory, acquisition of new customers, territory planning, executing and monitoring of all measures necessary to guarantee achieving budget.
- Driving growth in the territory through active and constant customer selection and engagement, targeted sales approach, acquisition across the territory generating growth and plan and execute on a quarterly and annual business plan.
- Managing contracts and pricing agreements in the territory, working with the Sales Director to ensure this is within the desired company bands.
- Assisting quoting and report as and when required.
- The job holder is responsible for delivering key business goals through excellent team-working and self-coaching.
- Clear communication is key to success as the role requires regular dialogue with all business functions and customers.
- Salesforce experience is useful but not necessary, any Excel or similar IT skills will be required.
- Self-motivated with excellent organisational skills.
- A good communicator, with good interpersonal relationship skills, throughout all levels of the company, suppliers, and customers.
- The ability to work both as a team player and on their own using their own initiative.