Competitive package on offer to right candidate
+ 28 Days Holiday, Bank Holidays inclusive + Pension + On Target Commission Structure.
A global provider of packaging solutions is on the search for an energetic, ambitious sales representative with an ability to demonstrate numerous examples of winning significant new business and relationship driven business gains.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company with a sales turnover that has grown from zero to £150 million in half a decade. Significant investments have been made to allow this packaging manufacturer to be a revolutionary player within the marketplace, (including global closed loop polythene recycling solutions for the first time).
The role will have the primary function of prospecting and winning new business, packaging and service solutions where needed. You will work as part of a well-established team to dedicated to growing market share within the UK.
Key Duties & Skills:
- 5 + years' experience selling General / Transit Packaging - ideally to the retail sector
- Transfer and convert business with current relationships in place
- Strong sales mentality with an understanding of account management.
- The candidate will also need an enthusiastic attitude able to have quick rapport and build strong relationships
- Demonstrate a team-orientated approach to problem solving is essential
- Should be proactive in identifying other opportunities within other existing accounts
- Actively working on the promotion and sales of new products / concepts
- Exploring and utilising insights from the customer Supply Chains to highlight opportunities, risks and demands
- Presenting the developed Packaging Solutions to customers and visualising the value they create and ensuring that customers perceive our client as the leading Packaging Strategist
- Continuously evaluating how new packaging solutions perform and ensuring that they meet the requirements and demands
- Ability to travel regularly for visits to target and existing clients
- A knowledge of sourcing is desirable