Job Title - Administrator
Location - Cheshire
Industry - Creative
Department - Sales, Project Management and Office Admin
Hours - 37.5 Per Week
Salary - £18-20,000
Start Date - September 2019
A unique opportunity to join a fast paced retail design and manufacturing company based in Cheshire. Our client design and manufacture a wide range of displays and solutions for the retail environment. This role is ideally suited to someone who is looking for a challenge in a company where your skills will be valued and rewarded.
Main purpose of job -
- Responsible for providing administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations within the business.
- Provide administrative support to ensure that municipal operations are maintained in an effective, efficient, up to date and accurate manner.
- Type correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Maintain and update CRM systems
- Prepare Purchase Orders and Sales Orders
- Maintain office files both physical and electronic.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures.
- Prepare documents and reports on the computer.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Desired skills -
- Competent using Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power point, OneNote)
- Experience using CRM system (ideal but not essential)
- Experience using SAGE (ideal but not essential)
- Confident and professional phone manner
Principle tasks and responsibilities -
- Supporting Sales and Projects line managers with all aspects of their day to day workload
- Manage own workload and prioritise based on demand
- Liaise with internal departments to understand production requirements and customer demands
If you would like to apply for this role, send through your update date cv or contact one of the team today