Onsite Account Manager
As one of two onsite Account Manager’s, you will be an essential part of the team, delivering regular BTL campaigns and working as an extension of our clients brand and marketing teams.
As well as delivering campaign work successfully, you will work with the Account Director ensuring that we continue to challenge and innovate, both short term and long term, spotting future development opportunities.
You will have past experience in and understand the creative world, with the ability to bring innovation and fresh thinking to the table. Previous creative agency experience is required, with experience managing projects for print, film and digital outputs.
You will be based mostly in North London, working within our client's offices (when restrictions are lifted)
Roles & responsibilities
- Deliver outstanding customer service, building strong relationships with our main stakeholders
- Working onsite and as an extension of our client's teams
- Working collaboratively with Brand Teams on respective campaigns and living and breathing the brand
- Manage end-to-end campaign planning, from all agency briefing sessions to final asset delivery
- Create a full-time plan for each campaign, that is mapped against milestones, and ensure cascaded to all relevant stakeholders
- Ensure all meetings have been booked in for internal teams and stakeholders, and all resource has been booked by PM teams
- Liaise with other agency partners, including the ATL agency whom you’ll work very closely with
- Develop and present creative and insights for each campaign, to client stakeholders, capturing and implementing feedback
- Planning and attendance at PPM (pre-production) meetings and at each campaign shoot, to ensure we capture all requirements
- Commercial management